Tuesday, October 30, 2007

9 آبان

...Does bye mean good bye?

when the wind blows ,, and the sky ..

is yellow shining so high ,,

does it mean good bye..

when the golden leaves fall

and the cool breeze hurls

Silence rules again .The era begins in the misty dawn or dusk, it's foggy and half dark. All grey, like my dreams, that's what my soul, or heart looks like. It's the horizon ahead of me before my eyes: blue gray just like sky in the evenings, so sad and disappointing, even death has its beauty against my dreams.

Life is tears and laughter. Life is pain and joy. life is pity and wishes. Life is nothing but a dream. Wish u happy dreams. Not nightmares

I can no longer stay here (village) This place has no attraction to me and the pain in my heart is increasing daily ….
I think being away has changed my behavior and attitude, I have turned furious and un tolerating. I ignite immediately however unfortunately I like this part. I miss all my friends.


These days are so hard for me as I have exited out of my cheese station caz cheese was getting old.
I took the price to change . I am taking it .

No comments: