Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

But He has given you mind to think to choose and take action , you cant wait for HIM to do everything for u.
Always smile in ur most desperate moments because we live on hope and life has no meaning without it .
Always imagine what u want and u'll get it .
Try to forget and forgive , that way u will suffer less.
LOVE and don't expect to be loved, then u'll be loved the most .
Don't expect anything in turn, LOVE can be one sided.
Don't let negative comments on u change ur course of life . don't get upset.

These advices are for myself because I need them the most...

I will shortly come back and write regularly in my blog I promise :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

up date kon dige dr jaan ... hame minalan ... webo tark nakon>>>>>

ghol dadi .... khodet akhare neveshtatat ghol dadi ... kheili ziba bud delam vasat ye zarre shode

melina